Thursday, October 9, 2008

You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you

I wish people would understand that when I blog and mention them it's never intended to be a message TO them. I acknowledge the fact that you may one day read the post yes, but come on - don't be so egotistical or self absorbed. I blog my experiences, I post my thoughts and feelings. If you happen to be part of that then consider yourself lucky that you matter enough to me to include you in my day's events.

What gets to me is when people get upset when I've never even mentioned their names and the only people who would know I'm talking about them won't really care. I already can't say what I want to say or speak my true mind in the public sphere because I have to practice diplomacy. There's no *insert expletive here*ing way you're going to take my freedom to say what I want from me here so just deal with it.

oh yea, and fuck 'Rhondor Dowlath' and your officer friends.
oh snap son, that's right - I just said a name!
Journalism must be a tough, cutthroat business that pays shit if you have to find money on the side so.
ohhh shit! I just put a career as well!
go fuck yourself asshole.
btw you spelt 'where' as 'were' you typo-making, lack of fact-checking and devoid of all integrity piece of shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

now that song is gonna be in my head for a bit.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.