Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A laugh a day..

"No matter what you're going through, someone has been through it before, or at least something like it" - in most situations in life, this is as true a saying as you can get. This is the main reason why so many R&B/slow/mellow/whatever song lyrics tend to *click* during different experiences in our lives.

just thought I'd throw that out there.

I've also known for some time that the key to staying sane in life is to realize that God (if you believe in Him) has quite a sense of humour and it'd be best if you had one too. I attribute my ability to dodge so many openings for nervous breakdown or just anxiety attacks to my sense of humour(which includes self-deprecating quips). I surely would not be the man I am today, in the mental state I am without this.

Thank you sense of humour, for getting me through all my rough times, all my weird times and all the times in between. You've been like a best friend to me.. a best friend I can take with me anywhere I go and one who shares a telepathic connection (because only crazy people talk to themselves right?). I don't know what I'd do without you, but I know I'd be a much lesser man (and probably living in a mental institution).

No comments: