Friday, September 28, 2007

Traffic blockin

Am I the only person who is both fascinated and repulsed by traffic? I know most people are repulsed, but is anyone as fascinated as I about the phenomenon?

and what is it exactly about traffic that clicks with me? is it the connectivity between it all? with the actions at the start of an extremely long line of traffic affecting people all the way at the back? is it for traffic is formed? whether it's rush hour, because of something blocking the road or macocious trinis slowing down to maco an accident on THE OTHER SIDE of the road? or is it the sheer volume of traffic that occurs every day on our roads.

Perhaps it's all of these combined.

but you know what? I could get over it, so fuck traffic!! two hours to get from Port of Spain to Valsayn?! what kinda shit is that!? I thought the Lady Young supposed to be quicker than Beetham?! traffic stretched the entire length of the Lady Young.. what madness is that!? people keep trying to come up with solutions but they missing the point. Too many cars on the road! I'll be the first to give up my car. Just invent some machine that can instantly transport me to anywhere I need to go and I will set the example of putting my car to rest. That's not so difficult is it? scientists can splice genes and make square watermelons.. why don't they focus on trying to get me to my destination sans traffic?

thank gorm for mp3 player car stereos.
and Muse.

No comments: